Wednesday, 9 November 2011

Introducing Folklore Blog Carnival - hometown folklore

In the past month I've come across some great folklore blogs that I never knew existed and it makes me really happy to see them. However, we're a really small and fractured community, but I reckon if we came together as one group of folklore bloggers our content will become richer and our folklore knowledge with expand.
That's why I'm introducing Folklore Blog Carnival, a monthly event that will bring the folklore blogs together under a common theme.

This month, I want participants to write a post (or a few!) about their favourite piece of folklore from their home area (town or wider area) and explain why you love it so much. At the end of the month I will list all the bloggers who took part and link to their posts.